With comfort, energy efficiency, reliability, durability, sustainability, ease-of-installation, unprecedented customer service, and safety being the focus since the invention in 1985, it is easy to see why around the world, they say, "Speedheat is Floor Heating".
With the patented Speedheat G4® ultra-thin, corrosion-resistant, flexible electric radiant heating element, we are able to offer floor heating solutions for under all floor coverings and applications.
Speedheat Floor Heating Products (available nationwide):
- CarpetMate under carpet heaters
- RugBuddy portable under area rug heater
- LamiMate under laminate floor heaters
- TileWarm under tile heating and floor warming
- ShowerWarm under shower floor and seat heating
- VinylPal under vinyl and linoleum heating
- WoodBeWarmer under hardwood floor heating systems (for bamboo, nailed, floating, glue down wood floors)
- New and coming soon - more every
Speedheat® Floor Heating systems are flexible enough for all heating needs including:
Three CarpetMate 470 Panels!
Primary and whole house floor heating
- Ideal for optimal energy efficiency, indoor air quality and comfort control, and safe heating!
Supplemental (space heating)
- For those cold spots in places like your basement, sunken living rooms and split-level homes, the cold room over your garage, sunrooms, playrooms, offices, reception areas, and other places that you seem to have a hard time keeping warm.
About Speedheat® Floor Heating
As the inventors of G4 electric radiant floor heating, the patented, ultra-thin Speedheat G4 element has been perfected by Belgian and Dutch engineers with a sophistication that is unparalleled in the heating industry.
These highly specialized and experienced engineers have worked tirelessly for over 25 years to bring you the perfect heating solution for your home, office, boat, and more.
With a focus on safety, energy efficiency, comfort, durability, and customer service, Speedheat Floor Heating has a solution for whatever your application or surface!
The G4® Element
- With the ultra thin, flexible, corrosion-resistant heating element, floor buildup is never a problem.
* Element is tested 100% safe
Clean, Simple Installation
- No thinset needed for under wood, carpet, or portable under
- Save on thinset when you need to use it by having to cover an element that is only 1/16" instead of most others that are double to quadruple in thickness!
The Patented G4 Element
- Self-regulating for optimal temperature control.
- Multi-stranded for flexibility & durability
- Superior Tefzel
- Tested to 5000 Volts
- Helically wound for full surround safety.
- EMR and RF shield
for healthy radiant heating
- No EMR/RF (electromagnetic radiation or radio frequency interference)
Tefzel Outer Insulation Layer
- Abrasion & chemical resistant
- Waterproof for safe installation in wet environments & showers!