Easy-to-install, safe, silent, and energy efficient electric radiant floor heating panels by Speedheat® Floor Heating. Simple installation between the padding and the carpet with no mud bed or ductwork necessary make CarpetMate™ the ideal solution for your cold room or whole home!
Now you can install 1/16th-inch thin Speedheat under carpet heating blankets under new or existing wall to wall carpets, and you will instantly experience a luxurious comfort from the ground up; warming body & sole.
Three CarpetMate 470 Panels!
USA shipping on orders over $150
Fax or Email a Floor Plan for a Free Custom Layout and Quotation!
Programmable Controls or Plug-in
Cord-connected through a GFCI plug or hard-wired through a GFCI IntuiStat™ (Fully programmable 7-day thermostat), CarpetMate heating systems are 100% safe and begin heating in less than 30 minutes.
Adding comfort with electric radiant floor heating to new and existing carpeted areas has never been easier!
- CarpetMate 1410
(8 x 16.5 or 3- 5.5 x 8)
- CarpetMate 940
(8 x 11)
- CarpetMate 470
(5.5 x 8)
- CarpetMate 370
(5 x 7)
- CarpetMate 165
(3 x 5)
- CarpetMate 165L Runner
(2 x 7.5)
- Costs as little to operate as your average light fixture.
- Save energy by zone heating...heating only the rooms in use.
- Turn your central heater down to save energy.
- Radiant heating creates comfort at an average of 10F less than forced air heating.
- The largest CarpetMate panel is only 470 watts.
- Tested 100% Safe
- No risk of fire!
- No risk of shock!
- GFCI protected!
- No EMR!
- No dust circulation!
- No Carbon Monoxide!
- Rolling Office Chairs are OK!
- Furniture Legs OK!
- Washable - Even Steam Clean your Carpets!
Speedheat is the world leader in safe, energy efficient, durable, electric radiant floor heating for under all flooring types.
As the inventors of in-touch, electric radiant floor heating in 1985, you can rest assured that you are dealing with professionals who know what we're doing. The super thin, patented element is less than 1/16 of an inch, so you know that build up isn't a problem.
Choose whatever flooring you like, and we have an energy efficient solution for you in whatever room you like!
Our heating systems are tested 100% safe and can be used as primary heating, supplementary, or floor warming.
Download Warranty Form (PDF)
New Flooring Installation or Retrofit - Hardwired with Programmable Thermostat
- Simply Fax or Email a Drawing of your Floorplan
(this is very important for an accurate quote... just a rough sketch with exact dimensions of all areas and thermostat placement preference).
- Fax: 678-391-3248
- Email: Click Here to Reveal Email Address
Just make sure to include:
- Drawing with size (dimensions) and placement of any large furniture, cabinets, doorways, etc.
- Floorcovering you plan to use - our systems can go under virtually any flooring!
- Installation (i.e. glued, floating, nailed, and anything out of the ordinary for tile, carpet, etc.)
- Hard-wired with thermostat or plug in (for hard-wired, indicate thermostat placement preference).
- 120V or 240V system preference.
- Time frame for the job.
- Contact information, such as name, company, address, email, phone, fax, etc.
- If you have used our systems or similar systems in the past.
- Referred by: Not required, of course, but we always like to know how you found us... especially if it was a referral from someone you know. We like to thank our fans, personally!
- ... and any other information you think is important.
.. and we will do the work for you! Quotations are complimentary, and of course, you are under no obligation to buy.