Hard-wired Energy Efficient Electric Radiant Floor Heating Panels for under Your Wall-to-Wall Carpeting by Speedheat®
The 2' x 7.5' CarpetBuddy™ Runner is perfect for warming any of your narrow, hard to heat areas like your hallways, entryways, or next to your bed.
Fax or Email a Floor Plan for a Free Custom Layout and Quotation!
Free UPS Ground Shipping!
- CarpetBuddy 940
8' x 11'
- CarpetBuddy 470
5.5' x 8'
- CarpetBuddy 370
5 x 7
- CarpetBuddy 165
3 x 5
- CarpetBuddy 165L Runner
2 x 7.5
2' x 7.5'
Hard-wired to a 120V Digital, Programmable, GFCI-protected IntuiStat™ Thermostat (sold separately)
Contact us for a custom 240V system quotation!
Suitable for area up to:
- 165 watts
- 1.38 amps
- 563 btu
- Lay down carpet pad
- Roll out heating panel(s) and flatten
- Tape down corners and sides of each panel
- Connect carpet panel(s) to IntuiStat™
- Install carpeting
- Program thermostat
- Hard-wired with digital, programmable IntuiStat™ thermostat.
- 4 settings per day, 7 days a week!
- Smart thermostat recognizes the time it takes to reach desired
temperature, so it takes out the guesswork for you!
- (i.e. If you want your room to be 68° when you arrive home at 6:00 p.m., just program the IntuiStat for 68° at 6:00 p.m. for the days you work, and it will be nice and comfy for you when you get home!)
- Use a timer to control on/off times automatically
- Use our PlugBuddy™ Smart Digital, Programmable, Plug-in Thermostat!
- Control with a hard-wired IntuiStat™ thermostat.
- Leave on as long as you like!