TileWarm™ is under Tile Heating Strips
TileWarm™ by Speedheat is available for warming your cold tiles or heating your entire home.
These strips are available in 120V or 240V and can be primary or supplementary heating, or just warm your floors!
The simple installation process requires some care, of course, but installation is simple and painless when you follow the instructions and keep sharp objects away from the element wire.
Order TileWarm DIY 240V Now with Google Checkout!
Build up height is from 1/16th inch, making the heating system perfect for installation in new or remodeled homes.
Tile heating installation can be performed by a suitably trained contractor, a competent "do it yourselfer", or by an installer in your area.
- TileWarm™ Installation Instructions (PDF)
- TileWarm™ Strips Tear and Turn Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Monitor Box Instructions (PDF)
- Monitor Box Quick Start Instructions (PDF)
- Monitor Box Testing Procedure (PDF)
- SmartStat™ Conduit Installation Instructions (PDF)
- SmartStat™ Tile Installation Instructions 120v (PDF)
- SmartStat™ Tile Installation Instructions 240v (PDF)
- 240v Relay Connection Diagram (PDF)