PlugBuddy is a portable, plug-in, digital, programmable smart thermostat
for use with the RugBuddy under area rug heater. The PlugBuddy thermostat
plugs into a standard grounded 120-volt, 15-amp household outlets and
is armchair programmable with four (4) settings per day plus weekend
- Plug the SmartStat into a convenient household receptacle
- Plug your RugBuddy into the PlugBuddy SmartStat
- And you're good to go.
Free UPS Ground Shipping!
Don't forget to add your RugBuddy!
- RugBuddy 1000
(7.75 x 10)
- RugBuddy 500
(5.25 x 7.75)
- RugBuddy 365
(4.83 x 6.75)
- RugBuddy 170w
(4.83 x 2.83)
- RugBuddy 170L
(1.83 x 7.42)
- FootBuddy 065
(3 x 2)
- Preprogrammed - 4 Periods per day
- Separate Programs for Heating and Cooling
- Armchair Programmable
- Temporary Temperature Override
- Manual Hold
- Setting Range 45 F to 90 F
- User Temperature Calibration
- Adjustable Temperature Differential/ Cycle Rate
- Energy Star Compliant
- Weekdays and weekends
can be different
It allows you to select a unique, comfortable and energy saving comfort level for the weekdays and another for the weekends.
Electrical Ratings: Unit is directly powered by 120V outlet. Two (2) 1.5V G13 alkaline button cell batteries included are for maintaining the clock only.
Dimensions: 3" width, 5.25" height
Features and Benefits
- Simple one-button program over-ride when needed.
- Safe with a grounded heavy-duty extension cord for multiple RugBuddy heaters (up to 1800-watts.)
- Positive on/off switch for summer shut down.
- Battery back up for the program.
- Auto power on after a household power failure.
** Not for use outdoors.
- Separate programs for heating and cooling
- Setting range 45-degrees F to 90-degrees F
- For use with air conditioners and space heaters
- Energy Star Qualified
- Temporary temperature override
USA shipping on orders over $150
Buy the RugBuddy™ 470 (5.5' x 8') for today!
Speedheat is the world leader in safe, energy efficient, durable, electric radiant floor heating for under all flooring types.
As the inventors of electric radiant floor surface heating electric radiant floor heating in 1985, you can rest assured that you are dealing with professionals who know what we're doing. The super thin, patented element is less than 1/16 of an inch, so you know that build up isn't a problem.
Choose whatever flooring you like, and we have an energy efficient solution for you in whatever room you like!
Our heating systems are tested 100% safe and can be used as primary heating, supplementary, or floor warming.