Split Level and Multi Level Homes Heating Systems
So, you have a split-level or multi-level home that you absolutely love! The only problem is that when the lower levels are warm, the upper levels are absolutely roasting, right?!
Well, you could go through the hassle and expense of installing a different forced air heating system on each level or use energy-hogging and dangerous space heaters... or add more layers of clothing, of course.
There has to be a better way, right?
Well, you have come to the right place!
Depending on the size of the area, you may just need a RugBuddy™ or two in the lower levels to help if your flooring is already installed... or a complete energy-efficient, zone heating system by Speedheat®.
If you aren't sure as to what size or heating solution is right for you, send us a floor plan via fax email spli...@speedheat.us with the following details, and we will work up a solution for your cold room in no time!
Just make sure to include:
- Size and placement of any non-moving furniture or fixtures, beds, dressers, etc.
- What kind of flooring you plan to use and installation information.
- Whether you want it hard-wired or plug in (for hard-wired, indicate thermostat placement preference).
- If primary or supplemental heating.
- Name, company, address, phone, fax, email information.
- Power preferences (120V or 240V).
- ... and any other information you think is important.
... and we will do the work for you! Quotations are complimentary, and of course, you are under no obligation to buy.