Ah... the dreaded cold room. Every home or office seems to have that one room that is nearly impossible to heat without roasting everyone else in the building.
- You've checked if your heating system is operating correctly.
- You've checked your ducts for air leakage and proper distribution of air.
- You've even sealed air leaks and added insulation!
- If the sun is making rooms to hot, consider shades or solar screening.
... but none of this seems to do the trick.
What can you do?
Often-times, simply placing a RugBuddy in that room will fix your problem right away!
If you aren't sure as to what size or heating solution is right for you, send us a floor plan via fax email cold...@speedheat.us with the following details, and we will work up a solution for your cold room in no time!
Depending on the size of the room, just one 5.5 X 8' or 5 X 7' RugBuddy may do the trick.
Just make sure to include:
- Size and placement of any beds, dressers, etc.
- What kind of flooring you plan to use and installation information.
- Whether you want it hard-wired or plug in (for hard-wired, indicate thermostat placement preference).
- ... and any other information you think is important.
... and we will do the work for you! Quotations are complimentary, and of course, you are under no obligation to buy.