For the Freezing Cold Room that you cannot heat... without Speedheat, that is...
Every home or office seems to have that one room that is nearly impossible to heat without roasting everyone else in the building.
You bundle up when you're in there, throw on your ice skates to get from one side to the next... try space heaters... only to burn down your curtains and catch your cat's tail on fire... what can you do?
You have probably checked everything...
- You've checked if your heating system is operating correctly.
- You've checked your ducts for air leakage and proper distribution of air.
- You've even sealed air leaks and added insulation
- If the sun is making rooms to hot, consider shades or solar screening.
... but none of this seems to do the trick.
What can you do?
Try simply placing a portable, plug-in, RugBuddy under rug heater in that room will fix your problem right away!
Just make sure to include:
- Size and placement of any beds, dressers, etc.
- What kind of flooring you plan to use and installation information.
- Whether you want it hard-wired or plug in (for hard-wired, indicate thermostat placement preference).
- ... and any other information you think is important.
... and we will do the work for you! Quotations are complimentary, and of course, you are under no obligation to buy.