The true heart of the home is the kitchen. Whether you sit down together each morning to enjoy a cup of coffee and some pancakes and scrambled eggs, or it's a mad dash at the cereal and toaster pastries at your house, there is no better way to start your day than with the barefoot comfort of the gentle warmth only a Speedheat® Floor Heating system can provide.
Then, at the end of the day, enjoy your time together as you discuss the day, do homework, that art project you've been meaning to do, or enjoy a gourmet meal with your closest friends or family members... or Chef Boyardee... whichever is up to you... the important part is that you are together... and you are enjoying the relaxation you can only achieve when your sore feet hit that warm floor. Can't you feel the tension releasing just thinking about it?
With your safe, silent electric radiant floor heating system by Speedheat®, you can rest assured that you are dealing with seasoned professionals, and you know that this is the safest way to heat, too. The easy-to-install systems are available for under all floor coverings including wood, carpet, laminate, tile, etc. They are also 100% waterproof and safe in wet areas with their GFCI protection and full-ground-surround.
Send us a floor plan today (this can be a rough sketch with dimensions if you like), and we will send you back a custom design specifically for your kitchen and you and your family's needs!
Simply Fax or Email a Drawing of your Floorplan (this is very important for an accurate quote... just a rough sketch with exact dimensions of all areas and thermostat placement preference).
Just make sure to include:
- Drawing with size (dimensions) and placement of any large furniture, cabinets, doorways, etc.
- Floorcovering you plan to use - our systems can go under virtually any flooring!
- Installation (i.e. glued, floating, nailed, and anything out of the ordinary for tile, carpet, etc.)
- Hard-wired with thermostat or plug in (for hard-wired, indicate thermostat placement preference).
- 120V or 240V system preference.
- Time frame for the job.
- Contact information, such as name, company, address, email, phone, fax, etc.
- If you have used our systems or similar systems in the past.
- Referred by: Not required, of course, but we always like to know how you found us... especially if it was a referral from someone you know. We like to thank our fans, personally!
- ... and any other information you think is important.
.. and we will do the work for you! Quotations are complimentary, and of course, you are under no obligation to buy.