The easy-to-install electric radiant floor heating systems by Speedheat® can be used for primary heating or just to warm your floors to keep you comfortable from morning through night.
Just imagine warm floors, comfortable room temperatures, fluffy warm towels, and mirrors that don't mist over. With Speedheat® floor heating systems, we can make this a reality in your bathroom.
No more staying in bed out of fear of putting your feet on those cold tile or wood floors... your bathroom floors beckon you to start the day in comfort and style.
It may sound cliché, but Speedheat® floor heating will change your life forever...
Relaxing in your bath after a long day shouldn't have to end in a cold run for your slippers and robe... with a Speedheat® floor heating system, it's as relaxing outside the tub, as it is when you are in the bath.
Speedheat Generation4™ technology at work for you in your bathroom
The Speedheat® build-up height from the sub-floor is from 1/16th inch. Perfect under tiles, whether in a new bathroom or during remodeling.
Fully grounded and connected to a programmable IntuiStat™, protected by a ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI). This makes Speedheat absolutely safe in wet areas, utility rooms, in your shower, and around spa baths even in the unlikely event of accidental damage.
RugBuddy - Plug in space heater alternative
- If it is just a small space that needs a boost, try the RugBuddy™ under an area rug. No electrician is needed - simply lay down your rug pad, lay down your RugBuddy heating panel, tape down the corners, lay down your rug, plug in, turn on, and enjoy!
New Flooring Installation - Hardwired with Programmable Thermostat
Simply Fax or Email a Drawing of your Floorplan (this is very important for an accurate quote... just a rough sketch with exact dimensions of all areas and thermostat placement preference).
- Fax: 678-391-3248
- Email: bath...@speedheat.us
Just make sure to include:
- Drawing with size (dimensions) and placement of any large furniture, cabinets, doorways, etc.
- Floorcovering you plan to use - our systems can go under virtually any flooring!
- Installation (i.e. glued, floating, nailed, and anything out of the ordinary for tile, carpet, etc.)
- Hard-wired with thermostat or plug in (for hard-wired, indicate thermostat placement preference).
- 120V or 240V system preference.
- Time frame for the job.
- Contact information, such as name, company, address, email, phone, fax, etc.
- If you have used our systems or similar systems in the past.
- Referred by: Not required, of course, but we always like to know how you found us... especially if it was a referral from someone you know. We like to thank our fans, personally!
- ... and any other information you think is important.
.. and we will do the work for you! Quotations are complimentary, and of course, you are under no obligation to buy.