Speedheat systems are the logical choice for churches and places of worship for a number of reasons no matter the setting.
Aside from your concerns for the comfort level of your congregation, you want a system that does not interrupt your sermons, prayer, music, and other activities with a loud, overpowering noise from forced air systems.
- Decrease the spread of germs and dust circulation throughout the congregation.
- When kneeling or performing activities on the floor, rest assured that they will never be cold!
- No maintenance!
- If it is just a small space that needs a boost, try the RugBuddy™ under an area rug. No electrician is needed - simply lay down your rug pad, lay down your RugBuddy heating panel, tape down the corners, lay down your rug, plug in, turn on, and enjoy!
RugBuddy - Plug in space heater alternative
- Fax: 1-888-927-6357 or 678-391-3248
- Email: wors...@speedheat.us
- Just make sure to include:
- Drawing with size (dimensions) and placement of any large furniture, cabinets, doorways, etc.
- Floorcovering you plan to use - our systems can go under virtually any flooring!
- Installation (i.e. glued, floating, nailed, and anything out of the ordinary for tile, carpet, etc.)
- Hard-wired with thermostat or plug in (for hard-wired, indicate thermostat placement preference).
- 120V or 240V system preference.
- Time frame for the job.
- Contact information, such as name, company, address, email, phone, fax, etc.
- If you have used our systems or similar systems in the past.
- Referred by: Not required, of course, but we always like to know how you found us... especially if it was a referral from someone you know. We like to thank our fans, personally!
- ... and any other information you think is important.
.. and we will do the work for you! Customized quotations are complimentary, and of course, you are under no obligation to buy.
New Flooring Installation - Hardwired with Programmable ThermostatSimply Fax or Email a Drawing of your Floorplan (this is very important for an accurate quote... just a rough sketch with exact dimensions of all areas and thermostat placement preference).
USA shipping on orders over $150
or... have a larger area?